more information on [homepage]
+32 (0) 10 47 43 78
- Cognitive emotion regulation in normal and abnormal behaviour
- Evaluative and attentional biases in processing nonverbal behaviour
- Mindfulness based interventions
- Physical activity and health
- Clinical Psychology
- Clinical psychology of emotion
- Coordinator of the post-graduate psychotherapy training
- Neumann, A., & Philippot, P. (2007). Emotional feeling intensity as a function of the type of information activated during the specification of an autobiographical memory. Emotion, 7, 566-578.
- Philippot, P., & Brutoux, F. (2008). Induced Rumination Dampens Executive Processes in Dysphoric Young Adults. Journal of Behaviour Therapy and Experimental Psychiatry, 39, 219-227.
- Philippot, P., Vrielynck, N., & Muller, V. (2010). Cognitive Processing Specificity of Anxious Apprehension: Impact on Distress and Performance during Speech Exposure. Behavior Therapy, 41, 575-586.
- Heeren, A., Reese, H. A., McNally, R. J., & Philippot, P. (2012). Attention training toward and away from threat in social phobia: Effects on subjective, behavioral, and physiological measures of anxiety. Behaviour Research and Therapy, 50, 30-39.
- Philippot, P., Nef, F., Clauw, L., de Romrée, M., & Segal, Z. (2012). A Randomized controlled trial of mindfulness based cognitive therapy for treating tinnitus. Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy, in press.