- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Addictive behaviors
- Cross-culture research
- Liao YH., Wu QX., Tang JS., Zhang FX., Wang XY., Qi C., He HY., Long J., Kelly B., Cohen J. (2016). The efficacy of mobile phone-based text message interventions (‘Happy Quit’) for smoking cessation in China. BMC Public Health, 16.
- Cao LM., Zhang K., Long J., Wang GQ. (2015). Effects of clomipramine on the expression level of CSF 5-HT and 5-HIAA of OCD patients. Journal of Clinical Psychosomatic Diseases, 21(6). 1-4. [In Chinese]
- Long J., Liu TQ. (2015). Social stress: an update of PET studies on methamphetamine abusers. Chinese Journal of Drug Dependence, 24(4). 249-253. [In Chinese]
- Long J., Wang GQ. (2013). Genetic research of obsessive compulsive disorder in the glutamic pathway—A review. Journal of International Psychiatry, 40(1). 43-45. [In Chinese]
- Long J., Liu XM. (2012). Researching of the medical psychology targeted education for the undergraduate medical. Health Vocational Education, 30(12). 27-28. [In Chinese]
- Long J., Liao YH, Qi C., He HY., Chen SB., Wu QX., Xiong YF.，Liu TQ. Social Stress: An Adjustable Mediating Factor between Negative Emotions and Smartphone Addiction?. Proceedings of the Asia-Pacific Conference on Education Society and Psychology（APCESP）（ISBN 978-986-5654-08-5）, 371-377.
- Wang GQ, Long J., Lu ZM. Pilot study on comprehensive psychological intervention for “Falun Gong Maniac.” Proceedings of the 10th Annual Meeting of the Chinese Society of Psychiatry (CSP2012), 469.
- Long, J., Hao W. (2016, September 6-8). Policy and program responses to public health problems associated with excessive use of information and communication technology in Mainland China, Case report at the WHO Meeting on Policy and Programme Responses to Mental and Behavioural Disorders Associated with Excessive Use of the Internet and Other Communication and Gaming Platforms. Hongkong SAR, China.
- Long, J., Billieux, J., Liao, YH., Qi, C., He, HY., Chen, SB., Wu, QX., & Xiong, YF. (2016, April 14-16). Predictive model based on stress-coping theory for problematic smartphone use. Poster presentation at the 12th Annual Conference of Chinese Psychiatrist Association (CPA). Xiamen, China.
- Long J., Liao YH, Qi C., He HY., Chen SB., Wu QX., Xiong YF.，Liu TQ. (2016, January 5-7). Social Stress: An Adjustable Mediating Factor between Negative Emotions and Smartphone Addiction?. Oral presentation at the Asia-Pacific Conference on Education Society and Psychology（APCESP）. Seoul, Korea.