- Topic: Emotional and cognitive (attention and executive functions) processes
- Populations: Healthy individual; Alcohol-dependence; Binge drinking
- Tools: Behavioural, electrophysiological (ERPs) and neuroimaging (fMRI) measures; Transcranial Electrical and Magnetic Stimulation
- Dormal, V., Maurage, P., Lannoy, S., & D’Hondt, F. (2018). Positive attitude toward alcohol predicts actual consumption in young adults: An ecological implicit association test. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, In press.
- Lannoy, S., D’Hondt, F., Dormal, V., Blanco, M., Brion, M., Billieux, J., Campanella, S., & Maurage, P. (2018). Electrophysiological correlates of emotional crossmodal processing in binge drinking. Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Neuroscience, In press.
- Brion, M., Dormal, V., Lannoy, S., Mertens de Wilmars, S., de Timary, P., & Maurage, P. (2018). Imbalance between cognitive systems in alcohol-dependence and Korsakoff syndrome: An exploration using the Alcohol Flanker Task. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Neuropsychology, 40, 820-831. [pdf]
- Lannoy, S., Dormal, V., Brion, M., Billieux, J., & Maurage, P. (2018). Affective impairments in binge drinking: investigation through emotional facial expression decoding. Comprehensive Psychiatry, in press.
- Lannoy, S., Maurage, P., D’Hondt, F., Billieux, J., & Dormal, V. (2018). Executive impairments in binge drinking: evidence for a specific performance monitoring difficulty during alcohol-related processing. European Addiction Research, 24, 118-127. [pdf]
- Dormal, V., Heeren, A., Pesenti, M., & Maurage, P. (2017). Time perception is not for the faint-hearted? Physiological arousal does not influence duration categorization. Cognitive Processing, in press. [pdf]
- Lannoy, S., D’Hondt, F., Dormal, V., Billieux, J., & Maurage, P. (2017). Electrophysiological correlates of performance monitoring in binge drinking: impaired error-related but preserved feedback processing. Clinical Neurophysiology, 128, 2110-2121.
- Lannoy, S., Dormal, V., Brion, M., Billieux, J., & Maurage, P. (2017). Preserved crossmodal integration of emotional signals in binge drinking. Frontiers in Psychology, 8, 894.