+ 32 (0) 2 764 54 20
- Role of inhibitory mechanisms in action planning as measured using transcranial magnetic stimulation
- Inhibition and addiction in alcohol-dependent patients
- Developmental changes in the sensitivity to alcohol and long-term consequences of alcohol abuse during adolescence
- Involvement of the GABRA2 gene and GABAergic systems in alcohol disorders
- Quoilin C, Didone V, Tirelli E, Quertemont E. Higher long-lasting ethanol sensitization after adolescent ethanol exposure in mice. Psychopharmacology 2014, 231(8), 1821-1829.
- Quoilin C, Didone V, Tirelli E, Quertemont E. Chronic tolerance to ethanol-induced sedation: implication for age-related differences in locomotor sensitization. Alcohol 2013, 47(4), 317-322.
- Quoilin C, Didone V, Tirelli E, Quertemont E. Chronic ethanol exposure during adolescence alters the behavioral responsiveness to ethanol in adult mice. Behavioural Brain Research 2012, 229(1), 1-9.
- Quoilin C, Didone V, Tirelli E, Quertemont E. Developmental differences in ethanol- induced sensitization using postweanling, adolescent, and adult Swiss mice. Psychopharmacology 2012, 219(4), 1165-1177.
- Quoilin C, Didone V, Tirelli E, Quertemont E. Ontogney of the stimulant and sedative effects of ethanol in male and female Swiss mice: gradual changes from weaning to adulthood. Psychopharmacology 2010, 212(4), 501-512.